November 3, 2009

Out of Order


My next planned post is in limbo, and destined to stay there until I can figure out what I did to the scanner so that it no longer scans. However, I can publish the third post as a preview and not as a follow-up. This makes it the...second post, and therefore the third post has gone walkabout - but more important is the fact that I swiped the image from flickr.com/photos/jellokitty/2364307888/ and credit needs to be given where due.

The point of this ad is the glorious colour; the post formerly known as Two is in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All posted comments reflect only the opinions of those who wrote them, and just because they are still here does not automatically imply that I endorse them in any way.

Please save your profanity for fixing your car, where it will do you the most good.